Resources For families with dogs and babies!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thank you

I appreciate all comments and feedback about our posts. The family dog video with the sheltie certainly got it's share! :) It is amazing how the same video can be viewed and perceived so differently. It is also great to have so many perspectives. My interpretation was connected to the families I hear from who have dogs who nip and "herd" their young children around. There are many breeds associated with this type of call and it is often due to a lack of intervention and behaviors escalating over a period of time. I would introduce games that are dog motivating and "kid friendly." I believe this dog is playing in a way that easily could go wrong for the baby. Thanks for your comments and keep them coming!

No comments: